Office Manager aka Office Super Hero
- 3401 8th St NE, Washington, DC 20017, USA
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, the Menkiti Group has invested over $150 million in capital in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed over 600,000 square feet of residential and commercial property, and brokered the sale of over $900 million in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, the fasted growing residential brokerage in the region with over 900 Associates and $2.1 billion in 2017 sales.
At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives, careers and communities through real estate. If you are someone who is driven to excel and who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore a career opportunity with us. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with office and/or management experience to join The Menkiti Group. This position fulfills a critical role within the organization and is essential as the family of companies expands.
The Office Manager is responsible for the operations of the Menkiti Group headquarters in Northeast Washington, DC, including office management, reception, conference room management and other administrative tasks.
May be responsible for one or more of the following; this list is not all-inclusive:
· Reception during business hours
· Office supplies management
· Orientation for new employees
· Office-wide announcements
· Support special projects and special events
· Maintenance of forms, FAQs and other information regarding office operations and certain company policies
· Other administrative support as directed
· High School Diploma or equivalent – some college preferred.
· 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
· 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Problem solving skills and adaptability
· Team environment orientation
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.