Front of House Supervisor
- South West London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Front of House Supervisor, who is hands-on, people & service focussed and can run a site as if it was their own restaurant. We are looking for someone who can live by our values of service, quality, fun and people and has experience in fast paced and high-volume restaurants.
-A competitive pay package: up to £29,000 per year (£25k basic plus encouraging and achievable OT bonus of up to £4k per year and paid quarterly)
-Share options scheme for all Head Chefs and GMs so that you own part of the company and share in our success.
-Regular training, personal progression & development.
-We are growing and we want you to be part of our success, you will be part of our growth and also have opportunities to develop from within
-48 hour working week
-Team 50% discount
-A fun and relaxed work environment with a family feel
Who we are:
Megan's is an all-day dining restaurant with a Mediterranean influence. We pride ourselves on serving homely food with fantastic neighbourly service.We currently have three locations in Chelsea, Parsons Green and Balham, and growing to more locations in the upcoming months with the mission to become the nation’s most loved neighbourhood restaurant.
The potential candidate would have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of busy all-day restaurants/cafés (we have a busy daytime takeaway trade as well as the full restaurant offer).
- Experience running a restaurant/café, driving sales and delivering results.
- High volume experience is essential
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Experience in training and developing your team.
- Experience in back office hospitality e.g. opening and closing rotas, dealing with suppliers, ordering and invoices.
- Good IT knowledge and ability to use systems
- Hardworking, motivated, efficient, fast, hands on, personable, thorough with attention to detail and a thirst for perfection.
If you feel you have EXCEPTIONAL customer service, leadership and hospitality experience andthis sounds like the place for you, we would love to meet for a coffee and a chat so you can find out more about Megan’s and if you are a great fit to be part of our family.
Please send your C.V. via the APPLY button.Please ensure you let us know what position you are applying for and why you think we should employ you. Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.