User Acquisition Specialist (Affiliation) M/W
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Reporting to the Head of Affiliates and Partnerships Europe, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Actively grow online marketing channels (affiliates and partners) across a portfolio of brands and markets.
- Propose and plan new digital marketing opportunities and partnerships for growing dating brands
- Optimise campaigns based on performance marketing techniques with a strong focus on ROI
Specific Responsibility :
- 80% direct marketing acquisition and optimisation, 20% business development
- Responsible to deliver the acquisition KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis with a performance marketing approach
- Track campaign performance daily through various tools, including but not limited to affiliate platforms, internal BI systems, and Excel dashboards
- Communicate often with affiliates and networks regarding campaign performance as well as strategize for new growth opportunities
- Efficiently grow affiliates and develop business growth through affiliate networks, innovative direct partnerships, promotions or offers, etc
- Development of tools / tracking with the acquisition support team
- Lead existing and develop new partnerships with a ROI focus, focusing with cross functions (Meetic chat bot) and keeping in mind product developments
- Work on monthly media plans, strategy to launch new brands/segments/markets
- Collaborate with the Display team / designers to harmonise all affiliate creatives with performance in mind
- Understand or be willing to learn about the sign-up funnel and customer journey
- Numerical and highly analytical as well as very strong communication skills
- Very strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc) – Must be comfortable handling large datasets on a daily basis to track performance
- Solution-oriented and flexible – if there is a problem, you look for ways to fix it!
- Culturally - enjoys working in a fast moving, vibrant environment
- Passionate about our business and online marketing, naturally inquisitive
- Extensive experience with affiliate networks or as an affiliate is a major plus
- Ability to build/manage/leverage strong industry relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English and in French, German is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and ROI-focused marketing role; experience with affiliation a plus
- Analytical & ROI focused, with a strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Business development experience a plus
- Proven record in delivering successful DR/performance marketing campaigns
Travels on an ad hoc basis to meet the local agencies.
Should you apply? If you are someone looking to expand their knowledge of affiliate marketing and overall digital marketing optimisation, then yes! This position will come with training, but you should already have a good knowledge of performance-based marketing and how to optimize campaigns. The person in this role should be ready to learn all aspects of affiliate marketing – from negotiating the campaigns, to setting up the tracking, to monitoring the performance and presenting the results to other team members. This person will not be managing a team but rather be developing and perfecting their online marketing skills. If this is in line with your expectations, then send your CV!