Events Manager Europe
- Paris, France
Do you know Meetic, Match, OkCupid or Tinder? That's us!
In 15 years, 8 million couples have been formed through Meetic. Dating services available in 15 languages, in 16 countries and answering millions of searches per day.
We could give you many more figures, tell you about our mission, our values, etc. but everything is available here:
So don't hesitate to take a look at it... before or after you apply!
Meetic is seeking the Europe Event Manager for DisonsDemain, Our time, Zweisam across Europe who will seduce her.
Ourtime is the dating site dedicated for the like-minded singles over 50s, who are younger and more connected than ever. Developed especially for these singles, Ourtime offers many ways for singles to meet: through different search criteria, profile recommendations and activities. Ourtime makes it easy for the over 50s to find singles of their age, in their area, who share their values and similar interests.
Your main missions will be:
- Events concept creation, integration and deployment,
- Working in collaboration with PR, SoMe & Content manager but also Acquisition on events amplification & reputation,
- Coordinate with the global experiential agency to deliver the plan,
- Monitoring event and budget of her/his business markets area,
- Monitoring ROI of her/his markets area and coordinate PR & amplification impacts,
- Supports all experiential needs of her/his markets area,
- She/he is the main markets group contact of the global experiential agency,
- Monitoring competitors and shares inputs with other markets & with events team,
- Deploys global partnerships with the support of the global experiential agency.
If you recognize yourself in the profile below:
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in agencies
- Fluent in English and French are required, an additional language would be a plus,
- Project management: anticipation & autonomy,
- Travels across the region, events presence.
- University degree in Communication, Events or similar,
- Marketing & business approach with a scale spirit
- User centric approach, Results focus and Data oriented,
- Open to new trend / cultural or behavioural trends,
- Interpersonal & communication skills in a matrix organization.
It will never take you long to come to work at Meetic: we are located in the heart of Paris (St Lazare station, RER A Auber station at our feet, subway M3-7-8-9).
If you are looking for a serious, full-time and permanent story, we are here to make it together.
Take the first step... send us your application.