Chef de Projet SEA
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Meetic is seeking an SEA/PPC Account Manager to drive mobile and social media advertising campaigns across the Meetic brands in Europe. Reporting line is Head of Search Europe.
- Manage multi-million Euro budget across Europe
- Report performance daily / weekly / monthly to the Head of Search
- Share best practices in terms of creative/landing pages across other channel managers
- Hands on requirements
- Creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of search, app and display marketing campaigns
- Collect and analyse campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly month-end campaign performance reports and creatives, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners
· Excellent numerical skills, ability to clean, analyse and present data to drive actionable insights
· Ability to work in a self-directed manner
· Excellent excel skills for campaign set-up, cost reporting & analysis (pivot tables & data representation – trend charts / tables…)
· Good knowledge of campaign tools – creative tools, landing page A/B testing, tracking software, bid-managers etc.
· Strong communications skills - for both internal and external stake holders
· Experience and knowledge of digital B2C business
· Extensive experience of metrics oriented reporting (KPIs + different conversion metric)
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Advertising Engineering or something similar
- English and French is required, an additional language (Spanish or Italian) would be a plus
Minimum 3 year’s work experience from working with direct consumer acquisition in related digital B2C business is needed, ideally in an online marketing agency