International Accounting Manager
- Paris, France
Meetic / Match Group is a dating service Group, leader in its sector and a European business reference. With several subsidiaries across Europe and around 300 employees, each of them is driven by the same goal: to give singles the opportunity to meet people they would not have otherwise!
Convinced that its future is in Europe and elsewhere, Meetic Group has joined the US group IAC / Match.com in 2011 and since then, the company is developing every day its ability to innovate and improve its services in an international context.
Within Finance, the accounting department is responsible for Bookkeeping & Tax Compliance of Meetic European legal entities. In this international framework, the accounting department is looking for an International Accounting Manager who will be responsible for managing accounting activities for foreign entities.
Missions will include:
1) Supervising daily accounting activities for several European entities
- Dotted line management of French & English speaking accounting teams located in France & remotely out of France
- Multi-GAAP Accounting
2) Supervising monthly and year end closings
- Supervising & reviewing monthly closing activities of local teams
- Review of reconciliations and controls, Balance Sheet clean-ups
- P&L and Balance sheet Analytical Reviews and Actuals vs. forecast analysis
3) Internal/external Audits
- Coordination and key contacts for internal audits and external audits
- Coordination and key contacts for fiscal authorities & for parent company tax department
- Preparing local tax returns with the help of local accounting experts/accounting teams and ensure compliance (VAT, income tax assimilated, corporate income tax returns, financial statements, …)
- Preparing tax reports for the parent company
5) Transfer price
- Preparing financial data for transfer price documentations & transfer price forms with the help of tax advisor & parent company tax department
- Participating to transfer pricing policy update
- Reviewing intercompany flows
6) Ensuring compliance to Internal procedures & application of internal SOX process
7) Ad hoc Projects
- Participation to:
- accounting process improvements
- new controls and new tools implementation
- integration of any new acquisition
Certified Accountant, you have a successful experience of 5 years as accounting manager or a similar role.
You have an advanced mastery of Excel and are fluent in business English (written and spoken). Swedish language skills is a +.
Rigorous, good at communicating, dynamic, able to learn and adapt rapidly.