Senior, Audit & Compliance Europe M/W
- Paris, France
VEuropean leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
We are looking for a Senior, Audit & Compliance Europe M/W, to join our team in Paris!
This position acts as a bridge and adviser to all functional areas of Accounting, Internal/External Auditors, Business Operations, and Finance throughout Europe.
You’ll learn our business inside and out and be able to effectively assist in the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company's system of internal controls in financial, operational, technology, and compliance activities.
The skills necessary to succeed in this position include project management, audit expertise, quality assurance, ability to think outside the box and effective communication skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and related corporate governance initiatives
- Assist with performance of risk assessments to support the development of the overall Internal Audit Plan
- Coordinate all required 404 and internal controls testing
- Communicate results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Review and evaluate internal control systems and policies and procedures and help implement corrective actions
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for new system implementations and control environment changes
- Maintain all corporate policies, control documentations and flowcharts
- Assist with the coordination of internal and external auditors for all required 404 and internal controls testing and substantive testing
- Proactively identify process efficiency opportunities and identify, promulgate and transmit best practices across the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the trainee to ensure that he/she has clear guidance on outstanding work and is employing his/her time effectively.
- Years of experience: 3+, minimum 1-3 years in a big4 and/or Internal Audit experience
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Control, Audit or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) with knowledge of NetSuite or an ERP and Hyperion HFM preferred. Proficiency in SQL a plus
- Fluent in French and English with excellent written and oral communication skills to a broad audience (e.g. executive management, staff, internal & external auditors, etc.)
- Must be proactive in identifying process improvements and take initiative to diagnosis and remediate potential issues
- Must work well in a team setting and be able to foster inter-departmental cooperation in compliance efforts
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor is a plus.
- Online subscription model business experience a plus
A lot of businesses say they change lives, we actually do! We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
We work in the center of Paris (9ème), in a multicultural environment. Join us!