Ad Operation Manager (M/F)
- London, UK
Match Media Group EMEA is looking for mid-level ad operations professional to join its global ad operations team. Working across Tinder, Match.com, POF.com, OkCupid.com, Meetic.fr and many other websites – this job will give the right person opportunity to work alongside colleagues across Europe and the US and learn about the most successful and innovative online dating company in the world. This is a great position for someone looking to make the jump from campaign management to ad operations ownership.
Joining a small but dynamic team that runs the Match Group’s interests in EMEA, you will report to the Director of Ad Operations located in NY.
- Working with the EMEA properties development team on ad tag structure, ad tag implementation, measurability/viewability, header bidder, and any other code related ad tagging projects and/or product testing.
- Managing EMEA’s DFP instance and maintaining orderly structure.
- Conduct Daily Ad Checks across the Match Group’s EMEA portfolio (Tinder, Match.co.uk, Meetic.fr, and others).
- You will be responsible for all premium campaign trafficking, troubleshooting, delivery, and optimization across the Match Group’s EMEA portfolio (Tinder, Match.co.uk, Meetic.fr, and others).You will be responsible for setting up PMP deals for Meetic.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day inventory management reporting and trend analysis for across the Match Group’s EMEA portfolio
- You will be expected to have the ability to manage multiple campaign types (display, mobile web, in-app, and video) across multiple platforms and sites
- First point of escalation/consultation for problems, enquiries and troubleshooting
- Thoroughly understanding the Match Group’s products, tech platforms, creative formats, reporting analysis, resources, and processes
- Streamlining operational processes and driving efficiencies
- Assisting with testing, and analysing results, for new and existing third party vendors (e.g. ad verification partners)
- Assisting the account management team in responding to briefs
- 2 to 3 years experience working in Publisher Ad Ops
- The ability to work independently, while being highly motivated and solutions-oriented.
- Problem solver, ability to think through campaign delivery and performance issues.
- Ability to efficiently optimize towards meeting/exceeding client campaign KPI’s
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to process and understand ad tech while presenting it clearly to non-technical individuals.
- Have impeccable attention to detail and independent quality assurance of own work.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with various business groups and levels, internal and external, and comfortable managing expectations.
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task with ease.
- Expertise in trafficking Mobile Web, In-App, Desktop, and Video creatives.
- Expertise in HTML code and HTML5 creative a plus.
- Familiarity with Excel and DFP - other Ad serving/Reporting platforms would be helpful as well (e.g. Sizmek, AppNexus, Flashtalking).