SEO/ASO Manager M/W
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Meetic is seeking an SEO/ASO Manager (M/W) to implement SEO and social media strategies as well as optimizing App stores performances across the Meetic brands in Europe.
Reporting line is Head of Advertising & Search Europe.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Meetic business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities (this include an on-going strong monitoring of the competition)
- Monitor and administer web analytics and ASO specific dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with Meetic internal goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Report performance daily / weekly / monthly to the Head of Advertising and Search Europe
· Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams
- Manage relationships with SEO agencies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages (on-page & back-end)
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with Meetic SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
· Analyse performance of Meetic on the app stores platforms
· Setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve page conversion rates
· Provide guidelines and recommendations to performance teams globally for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
· Follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products
· Develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines
· Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented.
Requires an analytical minded person. The person can come from either client side or agency.
Ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and operational level, covering all aspects of mobile and social media advertising including strategical management, optimization, creative testing and analytics.
• Proven SEO experience, ASO experience appreciated
• Excellent numerical skills, ability to clean, analyse and present data to drive actionable insights
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation
• Experience working in the mobile space
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments, desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
• Strong communications skills - for both internal and external stake holders
• Ability to work under your own initiative
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Advertising Engineering or something similar
- English and French is required, an additional language (German, Spanish or Italian) would be a plus
Minimum 3 year’s work experience from working with direct consumer acquisition in related digital B2C business is needed, ideally in an online marketing agency