Digital Marketing Analyst (W/M)
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Reporting to the Head of Affiliates and Partnerships Europe, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Actively lead & grow online marketing channels (affiliates and partners) across a portfolio of brands and markets in his scope.
- A performance-marketing role & ROI focused.
- Responsible to deliver the acquisition KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis with a performance marketing approach
- Track campaign performance daily through various tools, including but not limited to affiliate platforms, internal BI systems, and Excel dashboards
- Communicate often with affiliates and networks regarding campaign performance
- Efficiently grow affiliates and develop business growth through networks /email and innovative partnerships, promotions or offers, etc
- Development of tools / tracking with the acquisition support team
- Lead existing and develop new partnerships with a ROI focus, focussing with cross functions (Meetic chat bot)
- Work on monthly media plans, strategy to launch new brands/segments/markets
- Collaborate with the Display team / designers to harmonise all affiliate creatives with performance in mind
- Understand or be willing to learn about the sign-up funnel and how to optimise all the touchpoints
- Numerical and highly analytical.
- Very strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc) – Must be comfortable handling large datasets on a daily basis
- Culturally - enjoys working in a fast moving, vibrant environment
- Passionate about our business and online marketing, naturally inquisitive
- Extensive experience with affiliate networks or as an affiliate is a major plus
- Ability to build/manage/leverage strong industry relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in Englishand in French
- 3-4 years’ experience in high performance online mkt role, DR/acquisition focused - focussing on AFF networks / Direct management of partners
- Analytical & ROI focused, with a strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Proven record in delivering successful DR/performance marketing campaigns
Travels on an ad hoc basis to meet the local agencies.