Media Acquisition Director (M/F)
- Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Description du poste
Based in Paris, the Acquisition department guarantees the achievement of acquisition targets across all channels and devices for the Meetic Group in all the managed countries.
The Media Acquisition Director is in charge of the performance of Media for the UK, Nordics and Germany countries he/she is responsible for driving growth for the markets/brands in-charge through new user acquisition. He/she is a media expert (Digital + Offline) and manages the day-to-day agencies relationships. Source of proposals, he/she continuously optimizes the budget and the campaigns in order to maximize the registrations.
Reporting to the VP Acquisition Europe in Paris, the missons are the following:
- Actively lead & grow the Offline and Digital branding marketing channels across a portfolio of brands and markets. Responsible to deliver the marketing KPIs on a monthly, quarterly / annual basis
- Budget management, delivering to specific acquisition and brand KPIs. The candidate should have experience of relating brand to business metrics, econometric models, business baseline and incremental performance + ROI modelling across whole marketing spend
- Assess channel performance & work with agencies to plan and deliver marketing plans for:
- TV / Radio / Cinema / OOH / Catch up TV
- Online Video / social amplification / PR amplification...
- Influencer marketing and Brand Partnerships
- Work with Digital Acquisition team to make integrated media plans with performance marketing channels like SEM / Display / Affiliates (internally executed)
- Experience in launching new brands, with 360 view on marketing including internal touchpoints CRM / landing pages / organic touchpoints (web and app stores)
- Able to lead analysis and strategy for creative execution and working along Brand team in feeding these insight for production (Traditional media + digital)
- Lead, manage and nurture a highly talented team of 2 members and 3 media agencies
- Thrive in a matrix organisation, collaboratively working with brand and market functions
- Confidently and clearly present work to senior management
- 8+ years’ experience in high performance digital and offline marketing role
- Analytical & ROI focused, with a strong commercial acumen
- Proven record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent metrics knowledge of digital media + TV / Radio
- Succeeded in a highly competitive online environment (e.g. subscription based business, or competitive categories like travel, gaming, finance)
- Proven record in managing and mentoring a team
- A good knowledge of a German and UK market will be a plus
This is a full time job which can be based in our headquarter in Paris or in London with a business trips 3 days a week in Paris.