Online Marketing Executive Europe M/W
- Paris, France
Meetic / Match Group is a full dating service company, leader in its sector and a European business reference. With more than 350 employees, each of them is driven by the same goal: to give singles the opportunity to meet people they would not have otherwise!
Convinced that its future is in Europe and elsewhere, Meetic has joined the US group IAC / Match.com in 2011 and since then, the company is developing every day its ability to innovate and improve its services in an international context.
Meetic is seeking an Online Marketing Executive Europe (W/M) to drive mobile and social media advertising campaigns across the Meetic brands in Europe. Reporting line is Head of Display.
Requires an analytical minded person. The person can come from either client side or agency if he/she fits all the criteria for the role. Ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and operational level, covering all aspects of mobile and social media advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing and analytics.
Key responsibilities, tasks and activities:
- Manage multi-million Euro budget across Europe
- Report performance daily / weekly / monthly to the Head of Display
- Share best practices in terms of creative/landing pages across other channel managers
Hands on requirements:
- Creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of mobile, app and social media marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize Cost Per Click advertising campaigns with a direct response focus on Facebook, Yahoo, Snapchat, Instagram, Native Advertising etc.
- Collect and analyse campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly month-end campaign performance reports and creatives, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners
Knowledge & skills:
- Excellent numerical skills, ability to clean, analyse and present data to drive actionable insights
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Excellent excel skills for campaign set-up, cost reporting & analysis (bulk uploads, pivot tables & data representation – trend charts / tables…)
- Good knowledge of campaign set-up tools – creative tools, ad-servers, landing page A/B testing, tracking software, bid-managers etc.
- Strong communications skills - for both internal and external stake holders
- Experience and knowledge of digital B2C business
- Extensive experience of metrics oriented reporting (KPIs + different conversion metrics
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook power editor
Education & Qualifications:
University Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Advertising Engineering or something similar
Minimum 2 year’s work experience from working with direct consumer acquisition in related digital B2C business is needed