Data & Business Analyst (W/M)
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Description du poste
Since ever Meetic intensively leverages its huge amount of data to be a data-driven company, in this context Analytics & Strategy department continuously pushes to increase data-driven efficiency.
We are currently looking for a talented Data & Business Analyst. You will belong to Analytics team but you will be fully embedded and sitting with the Markets team.The European Markets team is a multinational team in charge of in-markets efficiency. Ensuring that we deliver the right service on each markets, this team works closely to the pan-european acquisition and brand teams bringing them local lenses to reach prospects and customers.
You will truly be the analytical backbone of the Markets team, with the utmost objective to grow business thanks to data & analytics.
Your main missions will be to:
- Elevate analytics maturity of the Markets team
- In collaboration with Analytics team, provide Markets team with the right metrics and tools in order to monitor business performance and consumer satisfaction in each of our Market
You will be in contact with numerous business and technical functions at Meetic, as our rich data ecosystem and growth levers cover various domains: acquisition and marketing analytics, consumer experience, CRM, pricing and business models optimization, matching algorithms, fraud fight, chatbots … and much more!
Business partner :
- Tools & process: identify best KPIs, make them available and used, contribute to their monitoring
- Insights and studies: realize and/or coordinate various business & data analysis, formalize, communicate and share insights to various audiences
- Grow analytics maturity of your key point of contacts
- Cover Press Relationship needs regarding behaviour of the singles we serve
Analytical interface between Markets team, Analytics team and other departments:
- Implement best answers to data & analysis needs for Markets team
- Use advanced scientific methodologies with the help of data scientist team
- Collaborate with IT, business & BI teams to ensure efficient data quality and management
- Nurtured by the Markets directors and managers, you will also have the opportunity to deep dive into business/contact model of some competitors to collect & share interesting mechanisms
Graduate from Engineer school or Master degree in Mathematics / computer science, you have at least 3 years of substantial experience in similar mission. You speak fluently English. You are a business oriented problem solver, you are analytical, you love data and love to collaborate with others.
• Excellent analysis, synthesis and communication skills
• Rigourous scientific approach and methods
• Excel, powerpoint
• Team spirit, proactive and passionnate
• Curiousity, ability to adapt, willingness to learn
• At ease with BI tools
• Qlikview or other BI tools
• VBA progamming
• R, Python programing
• Web technologies programming (HTML/JS)
• Advanced knowledge and background on Mathematics / Statistics