Jr Product Manager / Bilingual Japanese-English (W/M)
- Paris, France
The personThe Match International Product team is looking for an associate to join and be part of a dynamic working environment and team all over the world (Dallas, Sydney, Tokyo and Paris).
The role is based in Paris but the Junior Product Manager will report to the Product Director based in Sydney in Australia and will work closely with teams in US and Japan.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the execution of implementing marketing initiatives (CRM, landing pages, app store optimization, and Social Media) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
This position will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Main missions and activities:
- Daily management of email marketing campaigns including A/B testing, ad copy writing and testing
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for landing pages
Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Launch and manage social media platforms
- Work with product and marketing teams to launch A/B tests on app store pages to increase downloads and ratings
- Collaborate with design team to develop new and iterative creative concepts, develop A/B test schedule, interpret results, and recommend next steps
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Work with analytics team to optimize the top of the funnel
- Fluent in both Japanese and English mandatory
- The ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to launch and optimize marketing initiatives across platforms
- In lieu of relative product experience, candidates graduating with a quantitative degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc. will be highly considered
- Any knowledge of CRM, experience with A/B testing and working with ESP’s
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and some experience using googleplay and itunes stores
- Autonomous and ability to work with remote teams