Creative Director (W/M)
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
The Product Department is the lead team for all decisions and evolution for Product, Services and Offers at Meetic Group. It defines the vision, enhances the user experience and boosts revenue, and makes sure all teams deliver the best product on all our markets and for all our brands across Europe. The Product Department is divided into 5 teams, under the management of the Chief Product Officer: Growth, Platforms, Design, CRM and Events.
Heading the Design Team within the Product Department, the Creative Director is responsible for the interactive experiences of the visual brand assets for Meetic Group. We are looking for a creative thinker with a strong sense of visual design, branding and customer experience, who can evolve the creative integrity of our site and mobile experiences by making recommendations that further engage our customers.
This position will be responsible for setting the design direction for our European dating sites, including our Meetic, Match, Lexa and Neu brands, our premium brand Meetic Affinity, our CRM points of contact, for both desktop and mobile/apps. He/she will be managing a team of 4 designers.
Design means both UI and UX to ensure we have a user-first approach on all products that is consistently implemented for the best and most efficient customer experience.
• Collaborate with product management, marketing/acquisition, brand, technology teams to develop new design initiatives and product feature sets.
• Ensure user-first approach on all product developments, to implement a consistent experience throughout all customer journeys / use-cases.
• Inspire and manage the design team while also maintaining a hands-on and flexible approach to managing deliverables and deadlines
• Relentlessly monitor site performance and results, and make suggestions for improvement
• Oversee the creation of innovative e-mails, site page updates and banners
• Evolve the creative style guide to create a fluid and consistent design experience across platforms
• 8+ years relevant industry experience as a creative director or experienced art director engaged in conceptual development, execution, presentation and innovation
• Experience driving design direction through UX design principles
• Able to lead a team and at the same time, continue to produce design output
• Must have online experience, preferably with high transaction or subscription sites
• Able to understand the importance of usability tests in validating design, with experience conducting/managing usability tests
• Superior communication skills, organized and effective time management
• Confident and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously