Stage Affiliate and Display Junior Executive H/F
- Paris, France
As the European leader in online dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
We have been innovating and developing the best and most comprehensive online dating services for over 15 years. Our
wide variety of services enable singles to meet in a multitude of
different ways, thanks to the integration of our technology, services
Meetic encompasses some of the leading online dating services across Europe, such as Match, Lexa and FriendScout24. We are part of Match Group, owners of over 40 online dating services to include OKCupid and Tinder.
Within the Hub team [FR-NL-SP-IT], the Acquisition department guarantees the achievement of acquisition targets across all channels and devices for the Meetic group in all countries managed by the Hub.
The Affiliate and Display Junior Executive Intern will assist the team in the management of its publisher’s portfolio for Meetic and Lexa. He/she guarantees the portfolio’s good results with the development of tracking links, creatives, and reporting.
- Campaign management (Affiliation 80%, channel Integration and display depending on markets) with performance target.
- Set up and tracking of campaigns (tag management, landing page, tracking links)
- Follow up with dashboards (CTR, conversion rate, CPL, ROI….) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Transverse project related to online acquisition
- Business School or University (Bac +4 / Bac +5)
- A first digital experience (Media Agency or Pure Player)
- Good use of Excel
- Excellent Analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent English (Spanish or Dutch or Italian is a plus)