Events Coordinator UK, Northern Europe (W/M)
- London, United Kingdom
Match pioneered online dating when it launched on the web and continues to lead this exciting and evolving category after more than fifteen years. Throughout its history, Match has helped redefine the way people meet, date and fall in love. Today Match operates the leading subscription-based online dating sites. Match is the most trusted dating site in both the UK and Nordic regions and is responsible for inspiring over a million relationships in the past five years alone. Match is part of Meetic, headquartered in Paris.
• To be a part of the marketing team of the NE Hub (UK, Ireland & Nordic countries), working specifically on developing the Events business and working side by side with the Events Manager with organizational, administrative, creative and reporting tasks.
• Working with our Events Program in the UK and IE markets, maintaining planning and timelines, content of different types of events. Keeping a good financial management and communication skills on all levels.
• Optimize current processes, propose new ideas and ways of working
• Creating the plans for the further expansion of the Events business: contacting new venues and partners, proposing new themes and ideas, ensuring that members will get the most out of visiting our events.
Provide key support in Events organization
- Being active in all parts of the events process, from idea to panning, to running the event and making follow-ups, reports and learnings.
- Find suitable event partnerships
- Make bookings and planning content of events
- Having an everyday contact with our HQ Team and local Events agency
- Manage and pilot customer care related emails around the events and trips
- Assisting when needed in overall administrative work around the events in the every part of the process pre-during-and after events.
- Ordering props and material for events
- Working in our back office systems, handling data and details as well as making copy writing for event ads.
- Help ensure seamless experience for our guests by reviewing Events pages on Product and suggesting optimizations
- Working with assets before publication to promote the events on our platforms.
Main contact person for Events evaluation and feedback
- Follow up on feedbacks and reports from the events
- Compile feedback from attendees and report on learnings and optimizations to Events Manager and HQ
- Liaise with Social Media Manager and Customer Care Managers to collate feedback received on Events
Help grow and develop the Events business
- Prospection of potential new venues, partners and ideas
- Help drive projects internally by coordinating relevant team members where necessary (HQ, Product Manager, Customer Care, PR….)
- Fluent in English
- Great communication skills is required
- Good written communication skills and copy writing experience desired
- Good track record in project management
- Good analysis skills using business metrics
- Process-oriented, organized, methodical
- Hungry, alert, proactive, a fast-learner and well organized
- An outgoing personality with a “can do”- attitude
- Related education and earlier experience in working with events more than 2 years
The ideal candidate will of course demonstrate all of the above skills but most importantly they must be passionate about our vision and what we do every day as a business: Bringing people together and giving them the greatest experience meeting at our events.