Business Analyst (W/M)
- Paris, France
European leader in dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
At Meetic Group, we want to spark meaningful connections for every single person in the world. Meetic Group combines the number 1 dating brands across all European markets such as Meetic, Match, Lexa or LoveScout24. We are part of The Match Group (an IAC Company) thus part of the broadest global portfolio of more than 40 dating brands, including OkCupid and Tinder.
Since ever Meetic intensively leverages its huge amount of data to be a data-driven company. In this context, Analytics & Strategy Department continuously pushes to increase data-driven efficiency.
Among our rich brands and services portfolio, we are looking for a talented Business Analyst in charge of the whole analytics perimeter for our dedicated German casual dating business. You will have an exciting, challenging, strategic, highly visible and unique role as key point of contact between Meetic headquarter in Paris and local team in Munich. Job is based in Paris and you will belong to Analytics team but you will be fully embedded and integrated with Munich business and technical teams: frequent trips to Munich, native or fluent German speaking mandatory.
Your main mission will be to elevate analytics maturity of this whole business line and contribute directly to business growth thanks to data and analytics.
You will also work on our core product “Meetic” operating in 15 European markets. Our rich data ecosystem covers all key business domains: acquisition and marketing analytics, consumer experience, CRM, pricing and business models optimization, matching algorithms, fraud fight, chatbots … and much more!
- Identify best KPIs, make them available and used, contribute to their monitoring
- Realize and/or coordinate various business & data analysis, formalize, communicate and share results or insights to various audiences
- Grow analytics maturity of your key point of contacts
- Implement best answers to data & analysis needs
- Use advanced scientific methodologies with the help of data scientist team
- Continuously collaborate with IT & BI teams to ensure efficient data quality and management
- Manage and contribute to enterprise transversal projects
- Coordinate key actors (internal or external)
- Communicate advancement, risks, and overall progress towards objectives
Graduate from Engineer school or Master degree in Mathematics / computer science, you have at least 3 years of substantial experience in similar mission. You speak fluently German and English, ideally also French. You are a business oriented problem solver, and you like discovering scientific methods.
• Excellent analysis, synthesis and communication skills
• Rigorous scientific approach and methods
• Excel, PowerPoint
• Team spirit, proactive and passionate
• Curiosity, ability to adapt, willingness to learn
• Qlikview or other BI tools
• VBA progamming
• R, Python programming
• Web technologies programming (HTML/JS)
• Advanced knowledge and background on Mathematics / Statistics