IT Support Technician (M/F)
- Paris, France
As the European leader in online dating services, Meetic Group is present in 15 countries.
We have been innovating and developing the best and most comprehensive online dating services for over 15 years. Our wide variety of services enable singles to meet in a multitude of different ways, thanks to the integration of our technology, services and events.
Meetic encompasses some of the leading online dating services across Europe, such as Match, Lexa and FriendScout24. We are part of Match Group, owners of over 40 online dating services to include OKCupid and Tinder.
As part of the I.T. Operations Department, the internal I.T. Team is responsible for all Meetic Group user support services (France & Subsidiaries)
Do the following tasks sound familiar to you ?
- User Support in an international environment
- Mac/PC hardware and software support
- Remote user support
- Hardware maintenance
- User set up and software deployment
- Mac/PC deployments and user migrations
- Software deployments with KACE
- Equipment and supply management
- Inventory and follow up (hardware/software/telephones/smartphones/tablets)
- Upkeep of software catalogue
- Office 365 management :
- Management of Exchange, Skype, SharePoint and OneDrive
- IP telephony and Cisco video conferencing management
- Configuration and assignment of new phone lines
- Cisco video conferencing user support
- Project management
- Improve the level of service provided by the internal IT team
- Document and automate processes
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? :
- Good knowledge of user environments and Microsoft servers (2008R2/2012)
- Good knowledge of Mac operating systems
- Active Directory account management
- Good knowledge of Office365
- Windows deployment: WDS,MDT, Dell KACE or other deployment systems
- Experience with at least one scripting language
You have a first significant experience as a support technician in an international company and would like to increase your skills in a technological environment.
Your strengths :
- You love your users !
- A good team spirit
- A desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Practical and well organised
You have a good command of English, enabling you to work easily and effectively with your users in an international environment.
If you are looking for a serious and exciting full time career opportunity, located in the heart of Paris (9th arrondissement), then we should meet!
Take that first step…send us your CV.