Junior / Mid-Level ASP.NET Developer
- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Medtelligent is dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology to the assisted living industry. Our flagship product, ALIS (Assisted Living Intelligent Solutions), provides all of the tools necessary to successfully operate an assisted living facility. ALIS helps communities manage resident information, medications, care schedules, billing and more.
Our team is growing, and we're looking for more developers! If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing dev team, where you will directly impact an industry leading product that helps people, check us out! www.medtelligent.com
Our development team is a unique group of individuals who are fun-loving, hardworking, and passionate about technology. We are constantly working on ways to make ALIS the most user friendly solution in the assisted living industry and take advantage of the everchanging technology landscape to spearhead this effort. This team is focused on solving real problems in super cool ways.
We’re looking for an ASP.NET C# developer who is insatiably curious, technically skilled, weird in the best way, and who wants to feel that they make a difference with their work. You will be working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Craft and deliver high-quality web solutions for real world problems
- Collaborate with the team to build new and innovative features
- Be an active member of our company culture to share your knowledge and learn from the experiences of others
- Proficient in C# and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Web Forms development
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query language
- Web development experience
- Experience and comfort with server administration
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures like Azure
- Experience building Mobile apps
You should include these in your application:
- A short write-up explaining who you are as an individual and then a software engineer and how you are exactly who we are looking for. Sample quesitons you might want to address: What project have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What are some of your other interests aside from writing kick-ass code that you pursue?
- Code samples of your work if publicly available online on GitHub, Bitbucket, etc
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume or LinkedIn profile)
- Caring. - We choose to be positive and optimistic. We are good natured and light-hearted. We always search for ways to say "yes."
- Passion. - It takes passion to make the world a better place. Our clients are devoted to providing exceptional care, and we're devoted to supporting them. It's this passion for our work that is at the heart of all our values; without it, the rest fall away.
- Respect and Trust. - Trust is the core of our working relationships with each other, our clients, and our company. We have each other’s backs, and we aim to create an environment that feels safe and reliable.
- Individuality. - Our team comes from all different backgrounds, and it is our unique blend of perspectives that gives us an edge. We embrace our differences, and welcome the chance to understand situations from a new point of view.
- Honesty. - When we are true to ourselves, we can be true to our clients. We strive to deliver on our promises, own up to our mistakes, and hold our peers accountable to the same transparency.
- Advocacy. - We appreciate the advocate in each other. We are champions for our clients' needs and ideas, bringing them to the table at every opportunity. If we have an opinion on what will make the biggest difference, we aren't afraid to speak our minds.
- Curiosity. - We welcome the knowledge seekers and the problem solvers. We seek to understand the ins and outs of every challenge, and to approach each task with open and active minds.
- Evolution. - Our industry is constantly changing, and so are we. We refuse to stay stagnant. We look for the bright side of change, and know that adaptability is key to success.
- Work with way cool, wickedly intelligent, and super interesting people (We’re not biased, but we’re pretty awesome)
- Work in the extremely vibrant River North neighborhood of Chicago
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- PTO + major holidays, 401(k)
- Premium insurance plan including health, dental, vision
- Snacks! (Who doesn’t love snacks?)
Our team is diverse - Medtelligent values and promotes diversity. We are an an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.