Support Team Manager
- 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Medtelligent builds, delivers, and supports the leading integrated software solution for assisted living communities - "ALIS" (which stands for Assisted Living Intelligent Solutions and is pronounced “Alice”). Because we work in an industry based on caring for people it is important that you truly enjoying caring for and anticipating the needs of others.
We work out of a great loft office space in River North and are a team of intelligent, good-humored, fast-paced, and fun-loving individuals bonded together by desire to build an awesome product and truly help people every day.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service to lead and develop our client facing Support Team. The right person for this position will be the building block that this team will be scaled around. This individual will have autonomy over their day to day responsibilities and will have the freedom to make this position their own.
- Learning the ALIS Software; studying each module and learn how to troubleshoot common support issues; be able to help others learn the software
- Use internal tools like Service Cloud, Sales Force, JIRA, Google Calendar and more to track support tickets to conclusion
- Learn about the assisted living industry through training with co-workers and interactions with clients
- Help document support team standards and procedures – be able to LIVE the standards and values for that team
- Answer phone calls and offer first level software support.
- On call (off hours) support responsibilities
- Lead by example while building a strong support team (adding new people)
- Passionate about customer service and support
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- People person – gets energy from interacting with others, enjoys building and fostering relationships (experience in support or client services required)
- Humble – both a good leader and a good teammate
- Loves learning and teaching
- Technically savvy – advanced computer skills a must including with Excel, Google Calendar, etc.
- Stays cool under pressure
- Sensitive to time – never wants to keep someone waiting – will turn around tickets quickly but thoroughly
- Always figures out a way to say “yes”
- Enjoys understanding problems, providing comprehensive solutions, and seeing things to a conclusion
- Advocates for their team and the client
- Transparent with information – good collaborator
Experience in the health care or technology industries
Salary commiserates with experience.
Please include a few sentences describing why you are applying for this position specifically. Medtelligent reaches out to certain candidates for quick phone calls to gather additional information – these usually last about 10 minutes and are scheduled in advance and according to your schedule.
Our team is diverse - Medtelligent values and promotes diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.