- Carrollton Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75010, USA
Mediocre is a Dallas-based stocking wholesaler in the opportunity-buy industry supplying exclusive deals across all major consumer categories primarily within our Mediocre retail websites, online eCommerce accounts, incentive channels, and our television affiliates.
We're a flat-hierarchy, peer-to-peer community of coworkers. You become part of a group that works hard, plays hard and utilizes technology to advance our business. You join forces with a group of entrepreneurs who are driven by passion. We’re always looking for like-minded people to enrich our company culture and our brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining the GL, AR & AP
- Assist in providing accurate and timely month-end close and production of financials in compliance with US GAAP
- Preparing month-end reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, variance analysis, and management reports
- Performing accounting activities relating to the GL, financial statements, and management reports
- Performing special projects for senior management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BBA in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and Microsoft Office applications
You will thrive in this role if you (are):
- Excited by the opportunity and challenge of creating and building something new
- Embrace risk and uncertainty as opportunity
- Energized by constant change and evolution
This role wouldn’t be a good fit for you if:
- Your ideal environment is a large corporation with established policies and procedures
- Startups seem risky and scary
- You like predictability
- Change, ambiguity, and uncertainty makes you anxious
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.