- 1224 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 1H7, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Province: Quebec
- Department: Marketing
MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As a Content Writer, you will be involved in creating print and digital content. You will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. You will also be responsible for ensuring the consistency of MEDFAR's brand image by following editorial guidelines.
Your contribution will have a direct and important impact on the company's business growth. Under the Marketing and Communications Strategist, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mandate is to promote our products and acquire new customers.
- Develop and write content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs and social media;
- Collaborate on the Content Strategy and improve it;
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies);
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services;
- Proofread and edit all content before publication;
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics;
- Ensure all-around consistency (content, style, fonts and tone);
- Update website content as needed;
- Conduct interviews with experts in the field for publication;
- Create and follow an editorial calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Writing, Journalism, Communications, related field or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 2 years experience (agency experience an asset);
- Portfolio of published articles;
- Familiarity with print and web writing specifications;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in French and English;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Analytical mind and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Google suite, particularly Slides and Docs;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- Experience in B2B and in the healthcare sector (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Canadian healthcare market and the SaaS sector (an asset).
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Paid time-off offered during Christmas (the equivalent of one week).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic)..
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.