Customer Success Manager
- 1224 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 1H7, Canada
- Province: Quebec
- Department: Customer Success
MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the main architect of all initiatives aimed at fostering the adoption of our products by our Quebec customers in addition to improving their experience throughout their customer journey.
Under the supervision of the Director of Customer Success, your activities will focus on the following strategic areas:
- Carry out targeted initiatives with our largest customers to increase their success using our products while nurturing a bond of trust and proximity with them.
- Implement processes and best practices in success management to enable the growth of the team and support MEDFAR in achieving its growth objectives.
- Utilize all available data to develop quantitative customer satisfaction diagnostic tools to better understand our product adoption patterns.
- Represent the customer within MEDFAR and ensure that their voice is placed at the heart of our product innovation and interactions with them.
In this role, you will have the daily opportunity to leverage your experience to help us build a young and growing team. An exciting challenge!
Although no two days are alike at MEDFAR, your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Carry out follow-ups and intervention plans with our largest partners and rally all departments in their realization.
- Act as an expert on our products and the health field to advise our clients in a fair and expert manner.
- Use all adoption data to develop quantitative diagnostic tools for customer satisfaction and product adoption profiles.
- Collaborate with the Product Strategy team in identifying and prioritizing product enhancements and innovations.
- Contribute to making our partners ambassadors who can act as references and be the subject of case studies and success stories.
- Collaborate with the sales team to target cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Contribute to the standardization of processes and supporting tools to enable team growth.
- Collaborate with all MEDFAR departments to put the voice of the customer at the heart of the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Contribute to the development of educational and promotional materials such as content articles and success stories.
- Conducting webinars for the ongoing education of our customer base.
- Any other related tasks.
Contribute with your strengths:
- You have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communications, marketing, engineering, project management or equivalent.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in customer success management or other customer-facing roles.
- You have an impressive executive presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess a high level of emotional intelligence that enables you to build trust, respect, and transparency with our clients of all types.
- You demonstrate action leadership and a strong sense of initiative.
- Ownership and humility are integral parts of your professional values.
- You are stimulated in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mind.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize activities.
- You have a good command of the tools of the trade (laptop, Microsoft Office and Teams suite, smartphone, CRM applications, etc.)
- French and advanced English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of the health and IT field is an asset.
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic).
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.