Talent Acquisition Advisor
- 1224 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 1H7, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Province: Quebec
- Department: Human Resources
MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be involved in the full recruitment cycle for positions in Canada. The incumbent will also act as a sourcing, analytics and business intelligence expert for the Talent Acquisition team. In addition to your duties as a recruiter, you will contribute to the development of reports on a regular basis to highlight key trends in recruitment, both internally and externally. The result of your work will help align our strategies with the company's business objectives. You will have a direct impact on the company's talent acquisition strategies!
We are looking for someone who is at ease collaborating, communicating, sharing and receiving feedback with humility while striving to excel in a constantly evolving environment.
- Advise managers from the intake session until an offer has been accepted by a candidate;
- Act as a partner and advisor to managers on recruitment issues to establish and execute a recruitment strategy tailored to the position;
- Conduct initial interviews with selected candidates, guiding them through the process;
- Assist in improving talent sourcing and attraction strategies with a data-driven approach;
- Stay abreast of new trends, technology innovations and strategies related to talent attraction in our industry;
- Participate in recruiting and networking events by acting as an ambassador for MEDFAR;
- Work closely with the Human Resources team to contribute to the development of employees and the success of the company;
- You will also have the opportunity to work on exciting side projects based on your interests as they relate to your career path.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field, or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition in a dynamic work environment;
- Experience in sourcing, and proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Ability to learn and adapt while remaining positive in the face of change;
- Ability to juggle multiple files while ensuring quick follow-ups;
- Comfortable with technology;
- Ability to take initiative and be autonomous;
- Bilingual (French and English).
It is an asset if you have :
- Experience or degree in data analysis, or any other relevant field;
- Knowledge of the immigration process for skilled workers.
Why join MEDFAR?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic)..
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.