Senior Recruiter - Remote
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Assist with job posting
- Support employer branding initiatives
- Lead generation with the use of recruitment platforms, technology, and other tools
- Build and maintain a talent pool for the organization’s future hiring needs
- Follow up on the leads that come from the company’s employee referral program
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates
- Manage candidate interview process and schedule the hiring team
- Conduct interviews and screening calls
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and/or other human resources team members during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of working experience as a Recruiter or a combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field
- International experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to create and implement recruitment strategies for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Self-motivated and self-taught
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Medable, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.