Marketing Communications Specialist *Remote*
- 555 Cajon St, Redlands, CA 92373, USA
- Employees can work remotely
MedTrainer, Inc. offers clients a proprietary platform for state-of-the-art credentialing and insurance payer enrollments. MedTrainer offers a professional, fast-paced environment with room for growth and recognition of employee contributions.
MedTrainer is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support our efforts to drive growth and take our marketing to the next level. Our team is creative, motivated, and growing very quickly, and we’re looking for someone who’s ready to jump into our fast-paced environment.
● Create a range of compelling content from brief stage through execution
● Synthesize and integrate research and customer insights into content development
● Support marketing strategy and messaging for key industry engagement
● Communicate directly with stakeholders and turn requests into a plan of action
● Work with design to turn copy into content. See projects all the way through to our end user.
● Determine which content is effective and which content needs to be updated through use of data and feedback
● Keep a pulse on the market, industry trends, and competitive landscape to help strategize and implement campaign plans
● 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in healthcare
● Solid analytical/critical thinking skills - uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
● Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting and proofreading
● Ability to maintain collaborative mindset in a remote environment
● Ability to effectively manage deadlines and deliverables
● Understanding of traditional and digital marketing methods and tools
● Enthusiasm for learning new programs, platforms, and technologies
● Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making data-driven decisions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.