Business Development Representative
- U.S. based applicants only, Orange County, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
MedTrainer is an innovator in the healthcare industry, changing the landscape of technology offers with the Medtrainer Platform Solution comprised of our proprietary Learning Management System (LMS), our core focus on Compliance Training as well our Managed Services offering in Credentialing and Compliance Management.
- Excels at outbound cold calling/prospecting
- Work closely with team members to identify and qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Manage requests received via web, email, and phone
- Maintain and update CRM to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Target a minimum of 100+ strategic outbound calls and emails per day
- Collaborate on creative strategies with our sales team to target decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book demos.
- An ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and processes
- Unparalleled motivation to succeed and be the best
- 1-2 years of successful inside sales experience
- Must be comfortable with 100+ phone calls a day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Basic healthcare knowledge is helpful but not necessary
- Self-Starter - Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.