Speech Pathologist - Mid Year Graduate Program 2023
- State: ACT
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults (0-65 years) – get more out of life today! Help us help others to improve their access, development, independence, and overall health and wellbeing, and function.
If you have a passion for empowering people to ‘get more out of life today’, joining Ability Action Australia’s Graduate Program is the place for you to kick start your career.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a sound knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will build your capability and confidence across key areas of Speech Pathology, learn about the NDIS and how to operate within it, develop your clinical reasoning and gain foundational business and professional skills all whilst helping participants to make the most of every day.
What's in it for you?
When you join the Ability Action Australia family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2023 Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
- Excellent remuneration - $72k base salary + super + kilometre reimbursement + laptop + smartphone + CPD and attractive incentives
- Extensive Supervision - Including 1-on-1 weekly supervision, an allocated experienced buddy, group supervision, access to clinical groups and Australia wide fortnightly training sessions on various topics
- Industry Leading program - Develop your clinical, business and NDIS skills with topics that give you a solid foundation for your future career, along with a gradual “ramp up” period for participant facing hours
- Flexibility - Work from home or office
- Enjoy our benefits - Including fitness passport, discounted health insurance, salary sacrificing + a reward and recognition program
- Unparalleled career growth - Opportunities through Ability Action Australia, our parent company MedHealth, and all our sister brands
- Commencement – 28 August 2023
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with disability. Are you…
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another?
- A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals?
- Eligible for certified practising membership with SPA upon graduation as a Speech Pathologist?
Sound like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Clare Neal, Talent Acquisition Advisor, on 0436 465 647, or email [email protected], for a confidential discussion and to learn more about the program.
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.