Customer Experience Specialist
- 3 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
- State: WA
- Job Status: Part Time
Our team in Perth is looking for a passionate Customer Experience Specialist!
You will play a key role in the retention of allocated accounts. This is a customer interfacing role with a focus on ensuring that customer satisfaction and a high-quality service experience is consistently delivered.
Why work with WFA?
- Career and Professional Development linked to your profession
- A training academy to keep your skills sharp and reach all CPD requirements
- Opportunities to work in over 80 locations in Australia
- Ongoing flexible working arrangements – you’ll be equipped to manage your own time
- Professional Development study options
- Paid Parental leave
- Assistance with CPD requirements
- Financial Incentive programs to reward you for your hard work
As a valued team member, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing customer action plans.
- Ensuring customer benchmarks and pipeline targets are met.
- Exploring and understanding customer needs to develop solutions to address portfolio challenges
- Managing customer relationships including complaints and compliments.
- Actively identifying opportunities for growth and continuous improvement.
- Representing WFA at public forums and on various committees as required.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Tertiary qualifications and registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of worker’s compensation, rehabilitation and occupational health and safety legislation.
- Commercial acumen to drive business growth, profitability, quality initiatives and marketing activities.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Commitment to acting with integrity and adherence to contractual guidelines and requirements.
About WorkFocus Australia
Since 1989, we have provided a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness and to maximise the health benefits of good work.
Our belief is that working delivers innumerable health, social and financial benefits.
Our goal is to seamlessly guide people through the recovery process to return to better health and productivity faster.
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Alysiah Theodor to have a confidential discussion about the role on 0484 593 868. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/alysiah-theodor-b8902a1b3/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.