Workforce Australia - Job Coach Davoren Park
- Adelaide Northern locations, Adelaide, SA, Australia
- State: SA
- Job Status: Full Time
At the heart of what we do is the belief that employment transforms lives, not only the lives of individuals, also the lives of their family and friends and the communities they live in. This belief governs all that we do, and how we do it.
Job Coaches are responsible for the successful placement and transition of clients into sustainable employment and/or education, providing a high quality, individually tailored service, promoting atWork clients to both local and national employers.
As a Job Coach you will prepare clients within the Workforce Australia program for employment, and:
- Place clients into sustainable employment;
- Actively reverse market participants to potential employers, including undertaking marketing activities to build employer networks and vacant positions;
- Gain a good understanding of the local labour market needs and appropriately skill our job seekers to best meet these needs;
- Encourage and motivate clients through appropriate activities to find their own employment,
What You Need:
- Motivation and drive to achieve customer service and sales targets;
- Ability to motivate and encourage our job seekers;
- Proven experience working with targets and KPIs;
- Ability to successfully manage a caseload;
- Intermediate skills in the use of the Microsoft Office computing package;
- Previous employment services experience will be highly regarded, (although not essential);
- Current police clearance no greater than 6 months old (or ability to obtain).
Working for atWork Australia
atWork Australia has proudly delivers DES, Workforce Australia and ParentsNext services across Australia, placing thousands of Australians into meaningful, sustainable employment while at the same time helping employers with their recruitment needs.
atWork Australia not only provides a rewarding and challenging career, we also offer:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities, access to the MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring.
- Job stability, guaranteed full time hours.
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme.
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, Employee Assistance Program, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found via our website www.atworkaustralia.com.au
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the "Apply for this Job" tab to upload your resume / cover letter. Further details can be found on our website www.atworkaustralia.com.au
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.