Customer Service Officer
- 333 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Job Status: Full Time
mlcoa is an established premier provider of independent medical opinions and specialist services to insurers, private and government employers/departments, self-insured companies and the legal profession.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Client Services Officer, who is a skilled Customer Service Administrator or Medical Receptionist who might be seeking a change.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting customers through the provision of advice and arranging suitable appointments with our extensive specialist consultant team. As a member of a client services team provide a range of high quality, client focused business administration support for the provision of independent medical services.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with customer to plan and implement agreed services
- Managing consultant schedules
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Maintaining busy inboxes, with queries, appointments and non-appointment services
- Providing administrative and operational support to consultant practitioners
- Providing information and advice to customers, or prospective customers
- Establishing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including medical consultants, staff, clients and customers.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned to the Client Services team, including reception duties, dictation, invoicing and supporting the greater team in general.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently and within a group environment
- A personal approach which is enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Strong prioritisation skills while maintaining a level of flexibility
- Attention to detail is a must
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
mlcoa offers an exciting and fast paced team environment where client focus, team spirit, drive and respect are key features. Ours is a growing business and opportunities abound for talented performers.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.