Contractor Rehabilitation Consultant
- Albert Rd, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia
- State: VIC
- Job Status: Contract
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Consultant
As a Contractor, you will be part of a close-knit team of Kairros Consultants who work with and support people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury in the workplace. You will be integrated as a valued team member whilst also working with a high level of autonomy and flexibility. We are looking to engage contractors in Melbourne and various regional locations including, but not limited to, Greater Geelong, Golden Plains, Surf Coast, Moorabool, Macedon Ranges, Mitchell, Murrindindi, Mansfield, Baw Baw, Bass Coast, Greater Bendigo, Mount Alexander, Loddon, Campaspe, Hepburn and Ballarat.
As a valued and experienced team member, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking worksite, functional, ergonomic, equipment and home assessments or Vocational/ Transferrable Skills Assessments
- Identifying return to work or daily activities barriers, including a strong focus on psychosocial barriers
- Liaising with clients, insurers, medical practitioners and employers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties
- Designing, implementing and monitoring programs that assist injured employees to return to the workforce or return to meaningful activity.
What you'll bring to the role
- Qualifications & registration in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Rehab Counselling or Psychology.
- A passion in providing equitable services and outcomes to clients of a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Previous experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Experience in motor vehicle accident rehabilitation / recovery is desirable
- A current vehicle and drivers licence compulsory
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Determination to consistently provide a high level of customer service
- A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
- A passion for equality, accessibility and inclusion
We care for people. We build trust. We find the best way.
At Kairros, everything we do is focused on boosting the health, safety and productivity of people. Our mission is optimising work and life participation for people with injury, illness, disability and disadvantage.
Kairros also offers specialised return to work services for a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) range of clients. We endeavour to overcome cross-cultural barriers by providing specific services tailored to our CALD cohort.
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Lisa Iose to have a confidential discussion about the role on 0426 524 517. If you do not have an updated resume, contact me via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-iose/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.