- 113 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000, Australia
- State: QLD
- Job Status: Full Time
Medilaw is a leading provider of independent medical assessments to corporate and government clients across Australia. We are a dynamic organisation with an outstanding reputation for delivering service excellence.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Receptionist. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be part of a small, highly effective team responsible for the day to day clinical sessions and be the face of our Brisbane office.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality obligations
- Process examinee’s paperwork
- Administrative assistance to all medical consultants
- Answer incoming calls
- Manage consulting session
- Appointment bookings and co-ordination
- Mail distribution
- Stock control
- General administrative tasks
- Previous experience in a reception position will be highly regarded
- Ability to provide excellent client service to both internal and external clients
- Consistent attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- Strong work ethic whilst maintaining flexibility to adopt change
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.