Service Manager - Edgeworth
- 1/720 Main Rd, Edgeworth NSW 2285, Australia
- Department: atWork DES
- Cost Centre: 331 - atWork DES - NSW Lower Hunter
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Fixed Term
As a leading provider of Disability Employment Services across Australia, we supported nearly 7,000 Australians into sustainable employment in 2019 - and are continuing to make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities through our focus on work and health.
We are currently experiencing strong and unprecedented growth across the business and are now recruiting experienced management professionals to continue spearheading and championing our high performing DES consulting team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our team
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and profitability of Disability Employment Services contracts within the relevant Employment Service Areas. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will oversee a team of DES consultants within your designated area, as well as all relevant KPI measures. In addition, be responsible in ensuring community / employer relationships locally are maintained appropriately.
- Ensure team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and contractual obligations are consistently met and exceeded.
- Establish and communicate clear direction for the effective operations of all locations / ESAs, set objectives and priorities, promote effective teamwork and innovative solutions.
- Develop the capacity of your team to perform and contribute by providing leadership, supervision, coaching/mentoring, feedback and opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods.
- Be accountable and transparent to the Regional Manager with respect to business risk, governance, contractual and financial performance.
- Ensure placement rates are achieved across all locations / ESAs in line with approved DES budget.
- Liaise with local community providers to build relationship to achieve a direct registration pathway an represent atWork at public forums and on various committees as required.
You will bring a high level of leadership, strategic initiative and team oversight to manage a high performing existing team. Ideally, you will also possess the following attributes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Disability / Employment Services industry (contractual obligations, guidelines, management, and performance systems).
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and/or multiple sites in an Employment Services business.
- Proven team management skills.
- Confidence in staff recruitment, training and performance management.
- Outstanding organisational and time management abilities.
- Relevant commercial acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hold and maintain a current Australian Driver's License.
- A Diploma of Frontline Management is preferred but not essential, as is a demonstrated aptitude for cultural competency skills.
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including individual training and mentoring,
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans,
- Ability to purchase additional leave and
- Roadside assistance.
This is a full time, max term contract until 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension dependent on DES program extension.
Experience the Service Manager Role here
If this sounds like the role for you, please select the ‘Apply for this job’ button to upload your résumé. You can also find out more about atWork Australia here www.atworkaustralia.com.au or please contact Terry Petridis - Recruitment Advisor - 03 9659 5609.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.