- 164 Shakespeare St, Mackay QLD 4740, Australia
- Department: Ability Action Australia
- Cost Centre: 448 - AAA - Ability Action Australia
- State: QLD
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults of ALL abilities – get more out of life today!
About Your Role:
You will be putting your soft skills and clinical skills to use as you make a difference in the lives of participants.
- Independently assess complex participants' emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity to preform ADL’s and IADL’s
- Use clinical observations and standardised assessments and interpret findings to formulate treatment goals.
- Participate in training and receive formal 1:1 supervision
- Engage in monthly peer group supervision with the wider QLD team
- Collaborate with our multi-disciplinary team of OT's, Physio's, EP's, Psychologists and BSP's.
To be successful, you will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Occupational Therapist
- An interest in working with people of all ages and abilities
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely while linking in with a larger multi-d team
- A driver’s licence and full access to a vehicle
As you support many, we support you! We offer:
- Unlimited leadership and career growth options through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work from home with flexible or reduced hours
- Generous leave arrangements, salary packaging and novated lease options
- Investment in your ongoing professional development throughout your career with us including access to regular CPD events and the MedHealth Academy
Does this role EXCITE you?? Then, I want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact me, Kimberley Davison, on 0428 939 719 [link removed] or email [email protected] to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberley-davison-651b75192/
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.