- 38 Montpelier Retreat, Battery Point TAS 7004, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Department: Ability Action Australia
- Cost Centre: 1497 - AAA - TAS
- State: TAS
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia
Our purpose is to support people to get more out of life today.
Ability Action Australia is a national NDIS provider of allied health services. Our name says it all – we’re about focusing on the positive abilities of every person we support, and we take action to get the help that people need when they need it.
We are expanding our Ability Action Australia team and would love to welcome an Occupational Therapist looking to make a meaningful and rewarding impact.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Managing an allocated caseload and completing therapeutic services in a timely manner
- Assessing participants emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity
- Provide therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life
- Provide support and advice on adaptations to the environment including home, school, work and residential facilities
- Recommend provision of Assistive Technology to assist participants with their functional limitations and to promote independence
We are seeking a person with:
- Current registration (or eligibility for registration) with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist
- A genuine passion for working in the disability sector
- Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable motor vehicle
- The ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
As you support many, we support you. We offer:
- Above market salary package + car allowance + laptop + smartphone
- Access to incentive program, CPD and a 12-month retention bonus for certain locations
- Comprehensive induction process to get you off to a great start - 'Ready for Action Program'
- Unlimited career growth options through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
- Flexible working hours
Sounds like you? Then, I want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact me, Kimberley Davison, on 0428 939 719 or email [email protected] to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberley-davison-651b75192/