- 4/136 William St, Port Macquarie NSW 2444, Australia
- Department: Ability Action Australia
- Cost Centre: 1487 - AAA - Hunter New England
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults – get more out of life. Our work is much needed, vitally important and life-changing for our clients and their families.
We are expanding our Ability Action Australia team and would love to welcome an Occupational Therapist looking to make a meaningful and rewarding impact.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Managing an allocated caseload and completing therapeutic services in a timely manner
- Assessing participants emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity through clinical observations and standardised assessments
- Provide therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life
- Provide support and advice on adaptations to the environment including home, school, work and residential facilities
- Recommend provision of Assistive Technology to assist participants with their functional limitations and to promote independence
We are seeking a person with:
- Current registration (or eligibility for registration) with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist
- A genuine passion for working in the disability sector
- Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable motor vehicle
- The ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
As you support many, we support you. We offer:
- Above market salary package + car allowance + laptop + smartphone
- Access to incentive program, CPD and a 12-month retention bonus for certain locations
- Comprehensive induction process to get you off to a great start - 'Ready for Action Program'
- Unlimited career growth options through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
- Flexible working hours
Sounds like you? Then, I want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact me, Kimberley Davison, on 0428 939 719 or email [email protected] to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberley-davison-651b75192/