Senior Occupational Therapist
- Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW, Australia
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults – get more out of life. Our work is much needed, vitally important and life-changing for our clients and their families.
This is an important leadership role. You will be putting your exceptional clinical skills to use as you make a difference in the lives of your clients and foster the development of others within the broader team.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Providing 1-on-1 formal supervision and mentorship to Junior OT's
- Managing an allocated caseload and completing therapeutic services in a timely manner
- Assessing participants emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity through clinical observations and standardised assessments
- Interpreting findings to formulate treatment goals unique to each participant
- Assist with guiding, collaborating with and reflecting with allocated New Grad/Junior staff members and/or a student.
We are seeking a person with:
- Current registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in delivering person-centred Occupational Therapy services
- 3 years of clinical OT experience within community, rehabilitation and/or paediatrics
- A genuine passion for working in the disability sector
What's in it for you?
As you support many, we support you. We offer:
- Above market salary package + car allowance + laptop + smartphone
- Access to incentive program, CPD and a 12-month retention bonus for certain locations
- Comprehensive induction process to get you off to a great start - 'Ready for Action Program'
- Unlimited career growth options through Ability Action Australia and our parent company, MedHealth
- Flexible working hours
Does this role EXCITE you?? Then, I want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact me, Kimberley Davison on 0428 939 719 or email [email protected] to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberley-davison-651b75192/