Job Coach - Joondalup
- 49 Boas Avenue, Joondalup, WA, Australia
- Department: atWork DES
- State: WA
- Job Status: Full Time
atWork Australia is a national Disability Employment Services (DES) provider. DES is funded by the Australian Government to help people living with disability, injury or health condition find and keep a job, and help employers find the right people to keep their business moving.
To do that, the team work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness, and coach them through interviews and into employment – as well as work with prospective employers to support and help them realise the benefits of employing a diverse workforce. In short, the team’s approach is to support a person in the way that most helps them transform their life.
atWork Australia are committed to providing truly excellent disability employment services, making a real difference to people’s lives and helping employers find truly great people for their business.
Sales, Business Development, Customer Service and Reverse Marketing experienced? atWork Australia are looking for motivated, passionate individuals who are ready to take the next step in their career.
As a Job Coach you will be responsible for the successful placement and transition of job seekers into sustainable employment and/or education, providing a high quality, individually tailored service. Utilising your well-developed people skills, you will help motivate and encourage disadvantaged members of your community to take the next step into a bright future! If you are looking to find meaning in the work you do every day, atWork Australia can provide you with all the benefits and technology to get you started.
Where to now? – previous experience in, or qualifications related to the Disability Employment Services Industry is not required! At atWork Australia we are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Proven experience in hospitality, retail, customer service and sales;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Hold a current driver's license;
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service; and
- Demonstrated capability with appropriate technology to meet the needs of the role
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including individual training and mentoring,
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans,
- Ability to purchase additional leave and
- Roadside assistance.
This is a full time, max term contract until 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension dependent on DES program extension.
Experience the Job Coach role here.
Ready to make your mark and kick start your career? If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the "Apply for this Job" tab to upload your resume / cover letter.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au or please contact Denise Stone - Recruitment Advisor - (08) 6282 2221.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.