IPAR - Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant - EP/Physio or Nurse
- suite 2/1A Bligh St,, Tamworth, NSW, Australia
- Department: IPAR
- Cost Centre: 18 - IPAR - Tamworth
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Full Time
IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for an Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist or Nurse to join our successful Workplace Rehabilitation team based in Tamworth or Armidale
New Grads very welcome to apply!
Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for delivering holistic, client centred services; assessing clients' needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation. Services will include early intervention assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, home assessments (for recommendations of services, equipment, home modifications), medical case conferences, ergonomic assessments and case management services (and other similar services) to assist injured individuals return to work with their pre-injury employer.
You will also have:
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) or ESSA
- Allied Health Qualifications in Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology or Nursing
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (Highly desired but not essential)
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- Manageable caseloads and Key Performance Indicators
- Individually tailored professional development programs
- Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
Corporate benefits include:
- Yearly corporate event in your nearest capital city
- Investment in leadership with ongoing professional development and team building days across Australia
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave
- Parent and Baby Wellbeing Program
- Free Health Coaching Program
- Mental Health Navigation Program
- Discounted health insurance
- Travel Club – with corporate travel discounts
- Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing
Relocation package available and uncapped incentives!
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
To have a confidential discussion about the role please contact Monique Marques on 0448 103 571. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me me on Linkedin https: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moniqmarques/
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.