- 205 Chapel St, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia
- Department: UHG
- State: VIC
- Job Status: Full Time
Want to work for one of Australia's leading & innovative technology companies? Here is your chance!
Unified Healthcare Group (UHG) is a leading company founded in 1997 and offers businesses from a range of sectors secure access to Australia’s largest marketplace of healthcare providers. UHG offers innovative solutions utilising our medEbridge platform and equips businesses with the tools they need to manage all their healthcare requirements in one place. We help businesses search, book and pay for health information and services from healthcare providers across Australia.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will be responsible for developing and enhancing the features of our medEbridge platform.
This role is focused on providing innovative, quality and leading software solutions that deliver value to our Clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the squad achieving sprint goals following UHG Agile processes
- Assist with code review across the team
- Develop readable and maintainable code following standards
- Actively participate in the solution design sessions
- Support deployment and assist with production issues
To join our team, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar Software Engineer role with secure Internet application experience.
- Agile development practice
- Familiarity with Jira
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and context switch
- Strong team player
- Passion for all things digital and highly motivated with a willingness to learn
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a National Police Check.
So why work for UHG?
We have an awesome office located amongst the cafes and shops in bustling Prahran.
Our culture is ALIVE - whether it be our company lunches, town hall meetings or after-work drinks - we're always up to something fun!
Our teams are making a difference to the community that we serve - be it through volunteering, helping to raise funds or working with our network of health providers, we connect our community partners to the support they need.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.