Employment Consulant - Rockingham
- 25a Chalgrove Ave, Rockingham WA 6168, Australia
- Department: atWork JobActive
- State: WA
- Job Status: Full Time
atWork Australia is a national Employment Services provider, we are proud to have strong partnerships with employers to help drive employment opportunities for all Australians.
We have an opportunity within atWork Australia for an Employment Consultant on a Full Time, Fixed Term Position to June 2022.
Employment Consultants are responsible for the successful placement and transition of job seekers into sustainable employment and/or education, providing a high quality, individually tailored service, promoting atWork job seekers to both local and national employers.
As an Employment Consultant you will prepare job seekers within the Jobactive program for employment, and:
- Place job seekers into sustainable employment leading to outcomes;
- Actively reverse market participants to potential employers, including undertaking marketing activities to build employer networks and vacant positions.
- Gain a good understanding of the local labour market needs and appropriately skill our job seekers to best meet these needs;
- Encourage and motivate job seekers through appropriate activities to find their own employment;
- Motivation and drive to achieve customer service and sales targets;
- Ability to motivate and encourage our Job Seekers;
- Proven experience working with targets and KPIs;
- Ability to successfully manage a caseload;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills; able to adapt easily to situations;
- Intermediate skills in the use of the Microsoft Office computing package;
- Previous Employment Services /Jobactive experience will be highly regarded, although not essential);
- Current Police Clearance no greater than 6 months old (or ability to obtain).
Working for atWork Australia
atWork Australia not only provides a rewarding and challenging career, we also offer:
- Ongoing Career Development and National Opportunities;
- Participate in our Incentive and Rewards Programme;
- Discounted Health insurance and Wellness Support;
- Roadside assistance; and
- Warm and supportive working culture that supports your health and wellbeing
To find out more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW or if you require further information please call Denise Stone on (08) 6282 2221 (working days Tues, Thurs & Fri)
Further details about atWork Australia can be found via our website www.atworkaustralia.com.au/jobactive
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.