Employment Advisor - NDIS
- TBA, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: atWork NDIS
- State: QLD
- Job Status: Full Time
Join us at the start of an exciting time as we grow and expand our NDIS team nationally. You will have an autonomous role where you can make a difference to our NDIS expansion and with opportunities to grow your own career pathway.
- Exciting and rapidly growing NDIS Team - you can make your mark
- Career progression and security
- Flexible location offering work/life balance
atWork Australia is currently experiencing significant growth and we are seeking an experienced Employment Advisor to join our NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) team in Brisbane. Location can be flexible.
About the role:
As an NDIS Employment Advisor you will be responsible for the successful delivery of employment services to NDIS participants and you will;
- Encourage and support participants to realise their employment goals;
- Provide a high quality, individually tailored service to participants
- Provide advocacy for candidates when contacting employers or host work experience placements.
- Establish relationships with local employers and work collaboratively to identify suitable employment opportunities for NDIS participants;
- Build relationships with Schools and in the Community and help raise awareness of the NDIS;
- Place participants into sustainable and meaningful employment; and
- Ensure all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance and/or contractual requirements.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of Disability / Employment Services and experience within a similar role;
- An understanding of NDIS funding (highly desirable);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport effectively;
- A compassionate and supportive demeanour;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment to achieve shared goals;
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service;
- A national police clearance and working with children check (or the ability to obtain one)
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic culture with a purpose and values driven organisation
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- Tools of the trade; relevant allowances and technology;
- Career progression opportunities nationally with AtWork Australia and MedHealth Group;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Fuel allowance;
- A monthly bonus incentive program;
- A reward and recognition program;
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance; and
- Roadside assistance.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW or further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au/ndis
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers, and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.