NDIS Relationship Advisor
- to be advised, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Department: atWork NDIS
- State: NT
- Job Status: Part Time
Join us at the start of an exciting time as we grow and expand our NDIS team nationally. You will have an autonomous role where you can make a difference to our NDIS expansion and with opportunities to grow your own career pathway.
- Exciting and rapidly growing NDIS Team - you can make your mark
- Career progression and security
- Flexible location offering work/life balance
The NDIS Relationship Advisor is responsible for driving business growth and development in Darwin through networking and relationship building with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, gaining new leads and business opportunities. The role engages with LACs, other providers, Support Coordinators, Schools and various other stakeholders to generate new and repeat referrals for atWork Australia's NDIS business.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with existing networks in the industry to work with our Darwin NDIS Team to initiate and drive growth strategies for the business.
Key responsibilities include
- Identify new business growth opportunities
- Establish new business relationships (including cold calling and face to face meetings with prospective clients and business partners)
- Generate solid leads for the business to increase our client base
- Liaise with NDIS LACs, providers, schools and various other stakeholders in relation to referrals, service delivery and outcomes.
- Liaise with clients, parents, carers, stakeholders regarding client plans and services.
- Work collaboratively within a small cohesive team environment
- Have a genuine desire to help people living with a disability lead the life they want to lead
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to identify new opportunities in a fast-growing industry
- Previous experience working in NDIS services and a strong existing network
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong negotiation skills and professional presentation
- Self-motivated and solution oriented
- A national police clearance and working with children check (or the ability to obtain one)
To be successful in this role, you will be solution focused, highly organised and possess exceptional people skills. You will be passionate about what you do and pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service.
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic culture with a purpose and values driven organisation
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- Tools of the trade; relevant allowances and technology;
- Career progression opportunities nationally with AtWork Australia and MedHealth Group;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Fuel allowance;
- A monthly bonus incentive program;
- A reward and recognition program;
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance; and
- Roadside assistance.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW or further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au/ndis
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers, and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.