Rehab Consultant - Occupational Therapist
- Suite 1, Level 34, 31 Market Street NSW, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Department: Kairros
- Cost Centre: 243 - Kairros - NSW
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Full Time
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Consultant
On a day-to-day basis you will be an integral part of the close-knit team of Kairros Consultants who work with and support people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury in the workplace. As a valued team member, you will have the responsibility of assessing needs and then providing effective solutions and strategies to ensure that Kairros clients receive a safe return to work within their same employer or with a new employer as part of their rehabilitation and recovery.
What you'll bring to the role
- Qualifications in occupational therapy
- A willingness to travel (Current Vehicle and Drivers Licence compulsory)
- A confident approach towards engaging with multiple stakeholders such as insurers, medical practitioners, employers, colleagues and employees;
- An inclusive and integrative attitude towards engaging with the many diverse cultural groups that make up the society in which we live and work
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Determination to consistently provide a high level of customer service
- A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
We care for people. We build trust. We find the best way.
At Kairros, everything we do is focused on boosting the health, safety and productivity of people. Our mission is optimising work and life participation for people with injury, illness, disability and disadvantage.
Kairros also offers specialised return to work services for a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) range of clients. We endeavour to overcome cross-cultural barriers by providing specific services tailored to our CALD cohort.
Job perks at Kairros
- Personal mentoring
Leaders or our specialised Coach will provide you as a new team member with one-on-one mentoring so that you develop your confidence safe in the knowledge that there is always support available
- Advancement of your career through professional development
Our leaders are adept in providing opportunities to all team members for professional development in line with your interests or skills. You'll have access to online learning, a training calendar, funded degrees and interstate or external courses.
- Employment essentials
Novated leases, referral bonuses, quarterly incentives, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and ongoing team building and best practice recognition. Some companies call them perks. We call them essentials.
- Office Perks
- Corporate Health Insurance Program
- Leisure Travel Program
- Flu Shot Program
- Flexible working arrangements
We've got your back with modified work plans and work from home capabilities.
- Relocation Opportunities
Kairros is located in NSW, WA and Victoria. We are also a part of the MedHealth Group, which has a workplace health and return to work division comprising 600 professionals across Australia, so there are opportunities for relocation throughout the broader group.
Please apply via the Seek Apply button. If you have any questions, contact Lisa Iose on 0436 524 517. If you don't have an up to date resume, please connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-iose/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.