Post Placement Support Consultant - GOSNELLS
- Suite 1, Level 1, 88 Lissiman Street, Gosnells, WA, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: atWork DES
- State: WA
- Job Status: Max Term
atWork Australia is a leading national provider and delivers Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Australian Government. We are proud to have strong partnerships with employers to help drive employment opportunities for all Australians across five states.
atWork Australia has secured sustainable employment for thousands of people with disability since its inception in 2003. We support job seekers with disability, injury, illness and disadvantage to build better working lives.
A great opportunity has become available with atWork Australia for a Post Placement Consultant.
As a Post Placement Support Consultant, you will oversee a caseload of clients, tracking through to their 4, 13, 26 and 52 weeks outcomes. You will communicate and work closely with Job Coaches, Employer Engagement Consultants and Regional Managers to ensure sustainable employment outcomes are tracked.
- Ensure all placed Jobseekers are supported and contacted at least fortnightly; advising Job Coaches immediately of any clients who may be at risk;
- Ensuring claims are made in accordance with contract requirements;
- Identify areas where alternative or additional training is required and facilitate this support where appropriate;
- Tracking all placements and maintaining an up to date records; and
- Passing internal and external audits in line with Disability Employment Services contract.
This opportunity is a Full Time Max Term Contract until June 30, 2023.
We are looking for a result focused individual, who has a real passion for helping people achieve their goals.
- Effective and efficient at communicating information.;
- Ability to successfully manage a caseload;
- Proven experience working with targets and KPI's;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills; and
- Ability to problem solve and implement new strategies.
Previous experience in similar role is preferred
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including individual training and mentoring,
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans,
- Ability to purchase additional leave and
- Roadside assistance.
This is a full time, max term contract until 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension dependent on DES program extension.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the "I'm Interested" tab to upload your resume / cover letter.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.