Jobactive Tender Writer
- TBA, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: atWork JobActive
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Contract
atWork Australia is a high performing, national Employment Services provider. We are proud to have strong partnerships with employers to help drive employment opportunities for all Australians.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Tender Writer to join our Jobactive Project Team. We are seeking Tender Writers in Victoria, Queensland and the New South Wales.
- Flexible work from home option - full or part time hours considered
- Flexible location and hours
- 4 month Contract to start June 2021
We are seeking experienced Tender Writers to join our growing team. You will be responsible for contributing towards the writing requirements of atWork Australia’s tender application process. The role will deliver exceptional written content and proposal development across the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, maintain and track all work contributing to tender development and ensure timelines fit tender lodgement.
- Establish and maintain tender database both for tenders submitted and for key tender information
- Responsible for ensuring tenders and submissions are lodged in a timely manner meeting submission criteria.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders, as required to engage, facilitate, and develop partnerships which effectively support tender proposals and agreements on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain positive collegiate relationships with all stakeholders that support the successful lodgement of tender opportunities as well as the development of high quality tender resources.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate statistical data, reports and analysis activities as required
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to blend technical, persuasive, and creative writing techniques as needed
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with proven success in gathering and analysing data/content for its value in supporting business cases and proposal development
- Ability to work under tight deadlines; respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities to meet submission timelines
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
atWork Australia offers an exciting and fast paced team environment where client focus, team spirit, drive and respect are key features. Ours is a growing business and opportunities abound for talented performers.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.