Compliance Officer - DES
- 485 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Department: atWork DES
- State: QLD
- Job Status: Max Term
atWork Australia is a leading employment services provider working with Australians across the nation. We empower job seekers, supporting them to build better working lives.
To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness and support them through interviews and into employment – as well as work with prospective employers to ensure their needs are met. In short, our approach is to support a person in the way that most helps them transform their life.
At the heart of what we do is the belief that employment transforms lives, not only the lives of individuals, also the lives of their family and friends and the communities they live in. This belief governs all that we do, and how we do it.
As the Organisational Excellence Officer, you will support and create a culture of performance excellence and continuous improvement. You will assist with external and internal audits aligned with the compliance and quality management system objectives for the DES program and prepare and deliver training to employees (face to face and online) to improve compliance and service delivery in the DES program.
You will also have:
- Proven experience in a similar role or a background in compliance;
- A strong attention to detail;
- Proven written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to deliver training to staff;
- Experience in conducting audit and reporting findings;
- Demonstrated integrity within work practices and decision making;
- Current drivers license and reliable transport.
As one of Australia's leading Employment Services providers our success comes through our people. Working for atWork Australia means you will have available to you:
Tools of the trade; relevant allowances and technology;
- Career development and progression opportunities nationally with AtWork Australia and the MedHealth Group;
- An incentive and rewards program for meeting and exceeding KPIs;
- Discounted health insurance and wellness support;
- Roadside assistance; and
- A supportive friendly environment.
This opportunity is a full-time max term contract until June 30, 2023 with the possibility of extension dependent on DES program extension.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.