Customer Experience Lead
- NSW Vic Flexible, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Department: atWork DES
- State: NSW
- Job Status: Max Term
atWork Australia is a leading employment services provider working with Australians across the nation. We empower job seekers, supporting them to build better working lives. To do that, we work with people to identify their goals and aspirations, build skills and job-readiness and support them through interviews and into employment – as well as work with prospective employers to ensure their needs are met.
At the heart of what we do is the belief that employment transforms lives, not only the lives of individuals, also the lives of their family and friends and the communities they live in. This belief governs all that we do, and how we do it.
This will be a newly created opportunity to champion a warm and engaging customer experience across our national network of Disability Employment Services sites.
The purpose of this role is to bring a consistent client centred experience to our service delivery across all our touchpoints. You will be working closely with senior leadership to implement the recommended actions and initiatives outlined in our Client Experience strategy. This role is to implement the project initiatives then build on performance through an ongoing program of qualitative and quantitative feedback, process improvement and change management.
The Customer Experience Lead (CXL) will be an enthusiastic, compassionate, commercially savvy and conscientious client care role model with a track record in change management.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client touchpoints and client journey map.
- Implement the client experience strategy recommendations to encompass the entire customer journey with a data driven and analytical approach to customer satisfaction and retention.
- Lead a client experience function with touchpoints into Marketing, Operations, consulting and collaborating with relevant leadership personnel.
- Ideal candidate and essential criteria:
- Tertiary qualified in business, marketing or social sciences.
- Experience applying persona based and value-based client segmentation.
- Demonstrated experience in applying client experience management approaches and methodologies.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across a large business
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; able to produce and analyse ad hoc reports.
- Strong numerical ability: ability to provide business insights using well supported methodologies to contribute towards process improvement.
- 5+ years’ experience in client experience, consulting or something else relevant.
- Experience supporting the technical enablement of clients is highly desirable.
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including individual training and mentoring,
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans,
- Ability to purchase additional leave and
- Roadside assistance.
This is a full time, max term contract until 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension dependent on DES program extension.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the "I'm Interested" tab to upload your resume / cover letter.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.